This is insanity. We can't catch our rescue dog, Mckinley. We see her every day up in a field next to our house. It's about 70 acres with patches of thick woods. I just found out today, from the land owners, that there is a large pack of coyote living on the land, too. Great. So I've spent the last 5 days calling rescues, humane societies and animal control offices all around Tennessee looking for a live trap. Several very nice people, with years and years of rescue experience wrote to me and called me with advice. Turns out that no one's had very much luck with these things, and I should just shoot her with a tranquilizer gun. I'm pretty sure that's the point when I realized that this was out of control. lol. I've never trapped anything in my life. . . what the heck are we going to do if we catch a coyote? Don't they all have rabies as a general rule!? lol. Well, I just don't know what else to do - and all my friends already loaned their tranquilizer guns out for the week. lol. Wish us luck. We'll keep you posted - as this will probably get good.





No comments:
Post a Comment