Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bella Boo

This is our big Bella. That's the name she came from the shelter with. I love her. She pretty much just lays around. She walks wonderfully on a leash. . . . and that's a big deal with a dog this big. She's been very gentle with the kids. . . but she is a bit food aggressive. I've found that most shelter dogs are until they realize that they will be fed every day. Our Buddy dog was that way for a little while - and now he's all better. It just means that when one of the other dogs comes near the food when she's eating - she barks at them and scares everyone. lol.
She got a bath yesterday - and they did an amazing job on her. She had the normal matts on her back legs from being in a pin outside for 5 years. . . they made her matt free and she smells wonderful! I can't wait for Colby to see her when she gets back from Atlanta!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: