Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Mimi and Papa come to town!

Mimi and Papa were so nice to pick Colby up from Atlanta this weekend and bring her back home to us. This trip usually takes about 5 hours. After 7 hours of them still driving - I called to find out what was up. Mimi took Colby shopping. Yep. Took them 8 hours to get to us because Coe and Mimi were shopping away! Lol. You should have seen the poses Colby was striking when she was showing me all of the clothes she got. Now she wants mimi and papa to come and get her every time. lol.

Mom was so nice to our puppies! I'm sure she was in another level of hell, being here with three dogs in our little house - but she never complained and was really nice to them. Not to worry - any trips to Atlanta will be big dog free. lol. Abby's bed and bisket already has both of them on file, and they'll be having a night at the bisket hotel for any of our trips. lol. I wish Lala and K could see them.
Maybe they'll make a trip to Tennessee sometime before the end of the year. We would all love that!

Colby loved, loved, loved having mimi and papa here. Always does. They ate lunch with her before they left (they're braver than I am). She came home and told me all about it. lol. I'm so happy for the fun they have with her. So, so happy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: