Name Aoki. American Great Dane. 110 pounds. Very gentle with the kids. Needs a good home - and it would be like they are getting two pets, because her tail alone is like it's own thing. A bit nervous. . . bit off more than I wanted to chew. Only want to foster fat, lazy dogs. Aoki likes to play. Really, really likes to play. John said give it a few weeks. . . he thinks I can train her. I did already get her to sleep in the crate. . . which she didn't love at first and had never done. Still feeling nervous. Probably lack of sleep. For sure need more sleep.
Mckinley is doing really, really well. Aoki has inspired her to come out of her hiding spots and run around the yard wagging her tail. I think sick dogs need a pack to help them heal emotionally. People can never do what other dogs can do for them.
Will keep posting their progress. . . unless you want to adopt Aoki. Then you can post it. lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment