Monday, September 15, 2008

Our newest rescue

This is our newest rescue dog. Just in time for Ellie the foster dog to find her new home. . . we get a call about this baby girl. She was severely, severely abused by some teenage boys. She is so matted that she can barely move. She must be in a great deal of pain! She has some deep cuts on her head and her leg. She is so afraid that John had to pick her up to get her out of the car. . . and then had to carry her into our fence. She hasn't moved since. I can't even imagine why people want to feel powerful by hurting animals like this. There's a special level of hell for these boys. . . I'm sure of it. She seems to respond to Colby. . . and seems to feel more comfortable around Buddy and our cat, Sophie. I'm so sad for her. . . I can't even express it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: